Monday, March 5, 2012

Another day at the studio

Today was the first time I got myself to class on a Monday. It was really nice to meet another "Cathy," and to listen to Ed talk about perspective. I was listening from one side of my head while I was trying to finish the salt marsh, which is finally done, and signed.

Now on to some new stuff, finally. But, one thing I heard which always rings true, is even if you're not learning you are. Ed is a wonderful teacher, and I'm thankful that I managed to get myself into this class almost a year ago next month. Time for an anniversary party for all of us, no? Yes!

See you next week..
Cathy

1 comment:

  1. An anniversary party. Now that sounds like a good idea. Please wait til I return as I don't want to miss it.

    I agree that Ed is a wonderful teacher. I have learned so much in his class and have enjoyed the comraderie of new artclass friends.

    Paint on!
    Libby

    ReplyDelete