Friday, February 17, 2012

When is Margaret getting home??

I am still so jealous that Margaret is sunning herself in Belize. I'm hoping in another week we will see some really wonderful work, but if she decided to just chill that's fine too. I'm very excited about my week in Maine at the end of the summer. However, I am also trying to chill about it. It's not my mindset to push summer any faster than it needs to be.

Last weekend I spent too much time dealing with my old NYC connections. This was not a bad thing, but it had nothing to do with art. The good thing is that it will give me a bit of the resources to move on during our vacation. I suspect it will take me at least five months to figure out what I need to make this class happen. And, perhaps, Ed will do a plein air class long before I lose my mind : )

Write fellow painters. Let's talk about what's happening on or off the canvas!
Cathy

2 comments:

  1. Good idea, Cathy. Not sure others are using this site. I'll try.
    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI Everyone -
    She gets back on Thursday, so she should be back at class next Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete