Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Gail is back

It was good to have Gail back in class last Tuesday and this Thursday. Her bird painting is evolving nicely and should be ready for our NVRH show.

Speaking of shows, my two paintings made it safely to Jekyll Island. Thanks, Ed, for all your expert help. It hurt my pocket book to ship, ouch, but will be fun to see them hanging in the spring show when we get there in March. Hope the great weather they have been enjoying lasts through our stay.

Paint, paint paint!
Libby

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back, Gail!
    I'm hoping to get to the studio tomorrow to gather my stuff from Les, and maybe do some more work on the Salt Marsh. Libby, I can't wait to see all the wonderful work you're going to produce in the warmer climate.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete