Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Keeping Your Painting Vibrant & Colorful

Wow, it is so hot here I can only assume my oils (which I haven't touched since last night) are eager to ooze out of their tubes.  It's really too hot to do anything tonight other than letting the fan blow warm air on me while I write.

I have no clue how I found this artist.  What I recall is that he has some interesting insights about mixing before painting on his blog.  This article is interesting and is making me think about mapping that out in my head a bit, so to speak.  Anyway, check it out.
http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=eg4uoriab&v=001cijNGvIyoo6by9-wrtuISkHPcCkspYr6vO1T4JzWtuRA6Kj-Vw4lvT5c0WLOKkXkZxN9GHhEB6gmn6h9wA2n5bUAQiB2m1BqAdMIzhgc1udu0wjEn8xFFQ%3D%3D

And, thank you Rose.  I'm am always looking for new info to hopefully put into practice.

Be cool!
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment