Sunday, January 29, 2012

Short Tutorial/Demo on putting your artwork onto AtelierKadunc

I would be happy to do a tutorial on putting your artwork onto AtelierKadunc. As we don't seem to be able to connect the computer in the studio to the web, maybe we could arrange something at the Athenaeum Library - meet for a half hour there or some other location.

If we can arrange a time, I would also do a quick tutorial/demo on using Gimp (a version exists on Windows, Mac and Linux) to ready your artwork photos for uploading to AtelierKadunc. I will also happily expound upon how I use Gimp to modify photos for use as reference for art - cropping, removing extraneous stuff, moving things to better locations for improved compositions, and so on.

Let me know and let's set it up.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a great idea. I'm also trying to figure out how to add a topic to the blog. Maybe we can talk about this next Tuesday.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete